Classic Egyptian Cotton Bathrobe Charcoal Grey
£45.00 You save 20%
Availability: In stock
Estimated UK delivery: Tuesday 2nd
Add personalised embroidery
- Classic Towelling Dressing Gown
- Long lasting 450gsm Egyptian cotton for absorbency
- Cosy hood for extra warmth
- Matching charcoal bathroom towels
- Monogram & name embroidery of your choice
Our Classic Egyptian cotton bathrobe is crafted from high quality, long lasting towelling, in a warm charcoal grey.
With its cosy hood, front pockets, tie belt, and naturally absorbent terry cotton, the Classic bathrobe is a stylish way to start and finish the day.
For a bathroom set, add our matching extra thick 750gsm charcoal towels.
|Sizes||Height||Chest||Length (A)||Sleeve (B)|
(A) collar to bottom hem (B) measured from centre of collar
Enjoy quick, convenient delivery with CottonVale
- Next Day courier service with Interlink Express for all UK* orders from £5.00
- Timed delivery slot to Mainland UK, so you know when to expect your parcel
- Regular updates by email and texts direct to your phone
- Real time tracking of your parcel
- Choose your home or work address, or friends and relatives for your delivery
*Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands take 48hrs
Delivery costs to Europe, North America and Australia are determined by weight.
Simply add the items to your shopping basket to see the delivery cost.
Extended Returns: We are confident that you will be completely happy with your purchase from CottonVale. However should you wish to return or exchange any item, apart from personalised items, we provide a 'no quibble' money back guarantee. This means if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us in its original condition within 28 days and we will credit your account with a refund for the price you have paid for the item. This pledge is made in addition to your statutory rights.
Personalised items: Items with personalised embroidery may not be returned unless faulty, as the embroidery cannot be removed once applied.
Special order: Items that are marked special order on our website are ordered individually for customers and not held in stock. These items may not be returned unless faulty.
If you have any questions about your order, please do call us on 01903 746 079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our staff will be pleased to help.